Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hailey's HAVE TO HAVE

If I could, I would live in jeans, a hooded sweatshirt and Converse all day, everyday. I'm all about basics. Flattering basics that is. And basics that can be mixed and matched. Worn alone or layered with multiple outfits. An essential everyday staple for me is a simple camisole. I'll admit - I'm a cami snob. I'm very particular when it comes to how they fit. I do not like built in bras. I do not want to fidget with adjustable straps. It needs to keep its shape and not fade after multiple washes. Silky - no thanks. Stretchy - yes please. And lightweight and seamless is a must.

Although I have several items in my closet that I love for different reasons, my #1 wardrobe have to have is the Nordstrom BP stretch cami. Every woman should own this cami. Definitely in black and white if nothing else. In addition to having the characteristics above that are so important to me, the BP cami has the perfect blend of cotton and spandex and will hug your body nicely - never bunching up. The thin non-adjustable spaghetti straps make it an easy layering piece and guess what? It retails for only $12 in the Brass Plum section at Nordies. It comes in 19 different colors in sizes X-Small thru X-Large. My personal must have color as of late is "Cloudy" - the dark grey. Isn't that color fantastic?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I agree this is the best cami on the market..I also like the Hanky Panky cami that matches their super cute low rise undies. Thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete