Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love-ly food ideas for Valentine's Day

Totally forgot Valentine's Day is this coming week and honestly this should have been Friday's "Fancy Friday" post but after the "I can't keep this a secret" post on Thursday, I was incredibly busy selling the Ultimate Body Applicator...sooo...you're going to get another post on this quiet Sunday (I love naptime!)

I don't necessarily love the glorified, over-rated, wallet draining aspect of Valentine's Day but I can't deny that I'm a lover and I think the tiniest, unexpected gestures are what matters most. And not just on Valentine's Day (uh-humm men, did you hear that?!?!)  I thought these were adorable ideas that you can do all day long (or just one meal) to say you love and care about someone through something we all love - FOOD.

Valentine's Day Breakfast I'm loving: Heart shaped egg. Adorbs. Thanks Pinterest.


 Valentine's Day lunch I'm loving: Send an edible love note in their lunch box. Thanks Bento Mama!


Valentine's Day Snack I'm loving:  Parents knows that not all sweet treats have to be candy - adorable heart fruit kabobs are just as sweet!


Valentine's Day Dinner I'm loving: It doesn't get much easier than this - heart shaped veggie salad and pizza bread with heart pepperonis courtesty of Workman Family blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment