Monday, February 13, 2012

If you do one thing this week...


Tell someone you love exactly why you love them.

And not just I love you because you make me happy. WHY do they make you happy?? Become vulnerable. Raw. Transparent.
  
Last March I wrote a blog about Dave and my special "I Love You Because..." plate. I think this is a perfect time to re-visit that post. Maybe you're marriage or relationship needs something like this to be expressive. Dave and I, thankfully, have wonderful communication but during the midst of a busy season it's easy to become robotic and disconnected. This plate always brings us back.

If you're looking for another way to interject more love in your daily life, here is a super cute tutorial from Lianne over at A Content Housewife on how to create a "Love Message Board."

No comments:

Post a Comment