Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TARGET ADDICT: Just Spotted

I know I already blogged this week about shoes but I just spotted these and felt like you needed to know about my fabulous find. I'm usually not one to stop off in the Target shoe department but I came to a screeching halt today as the sandals on the end cap were insanely adorable and definitely try-on worthy. Holy cuteness, I'll take them in every color! For $15, why the heck not!?! The Merona "Emeline" braided flat sandal is a refreshing alternative to an ordinary flip flop and the bohemian "I have nothing to wear with you" lace up your leg sandal.

You can find the Emeline sandal at your local Target store and online in six different colors; four of which (white, black, pewter and gold) will go with your staple outfits and two (orange and turquoise) are for those days you're feeling bold and beautiful! I guarantee these will fly off the shelf so you better get your shop on sooner than later!

1 comment: