Friday, March 18, 2011

FANCY FRIDAY


With the blooming flowers and newly cut grass, I love the fresh, fragrant and floral feel of Springtime. With this new season upon us, I figured it was time to purchase a new lotion scent to mimic the happy-go-lucky days ahead. In my teenage years, I would have bee-lined straight to Bath and Body Works to stock up on their Buy 2, Get 1 free deal of their signature scent "Plumeria." Didn't every young girl!?! Fast forward 18 years and the thought of that smell makes me want to barf. No offense to anyone who still rocks the "I can smell you from a mile away" Plumeria scent.

During my weekly Target run I swung by the lotion aisle, tested out a few but walked out empty handed. My next stop - Planet Beauty. As I stood in line waiting to purchase some hair product, I pumped the tester bottle of Hempz Herbal Moisturizing Lotion's newest scent - POMEGRANATE. O-K. Done deal. The smell is delicious. I've been using the Original Hempz lotion scent for years but this was a step above and the Spring scent I was on the hunt for. And that is what tickled my fancy this week!!


If you are unfamiliar with Hempz's products, I highly encourage you to try them out. They are super hydrating without leaving your skin feeling greasy. The 17 oz bottle will run you about $20 but a little goes a long way. You will stay soft and smelling yummy for over 12 hours. Hempz carries a complete line of products that utilize the natural benefits of Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil to nourish, moisturize, protect and condition the skin. Each formula contains Antioxidants, Key Amino Acids, several Vitamins, Minerals and Botanical Extracts to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps heal and renew skin. Hemp Seed Oil is nature’s best source of Essential Fatty Acids perfectly balanced for optimum human absorption. All Hempz products are Paraben Free, Gluten Free, THC-Drug Free and 100% Vegan.

Curious where to find Hempz products? Click here to find a salon nearest you that carries it or pop into your local Planet Beauty store. Make sure you sign up for the free Plant Beauty preferred customer discount so you get your continual 20% off every time you make a purchase.

Anything tickle your fancy this week? I'd love to hear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment