Ingredients: Makes 24 mini muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Either in Kitchen Aid mixer or large bowl, combine and mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients (this is where we are going to dump all the wet ingredients when we're ready).
4) In small microwaveable bowl, pour 1/2 c. milk and heat in micro for 50 seconds.
5) In another small microwaveable bow, place your 1/2 stick butter and melt for 30 seconds.
6) Take your two packets of Via Instant Coffee, cut off the tops and pour into the heated milk.
7) Mix the milk and the coffee really well with a spoon, mashing all the little particles on the side of the bowl to ensure its incorporated really well into the milk.
8) Crack open the egg, and put into the "well" of the dry goods followed by the melted butter and coffee/milk mixture. Blend everything together really well.
9) Gently fold in the chocolate chips into the batter.
10) Spray muffin tins with Non-stick spray.
11) Fill tins 3/4 full and bake in 35o degree oven for 8 minutes.
I hope this ends your weekend on a sweet note! xo