Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ORGANIZE IT: Knick-knacks

There's nothing that sings to my soul more than a multi-functional organizational item that provides instant storage and is uber adorable to boot. Insert: the ASKER CONTAINERS from Ikea. This inexpensive, practical godsend was originally intended to save space on the kitchen counter by storing kitchen utensils. As a modern alternative to the utensil jar, I am a fan. But I'm even more of a fan because of their endless possibilities.

Although I see these most used to organize an office or craft room, I could see them working just about anywhere, for anything, from holding nuts and bolts in the garage to corralling beauty supplies in a bathroom. Below are a few inspirational photos to get your juices flowing on how and where you can use these as an organizational tool or design piece in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment