Friday, March 23, 2012

Fancy Friday: Springy Sandals


You know you're a mom when you get to Target right when the doors open at 8:00. This morning I went in for two things; 1) to return an item and 2) to get Cranberry juice. That's it. But nooooo, $66.59 later (mind you that was my 4th trip to Target this week. Eeek.) I walked out with almond milk, coconut water and two pairs of shoes. Oh and the Cranberry juice.

Damn Target.

While I wasn't successful in sneaking out of there with only the $3.09 bottle of Cran, I did think I scored big with my two sandal purchases for a total of $49.99.

Wondering which ones tickled my fancy?

Item #1: Merona "Eireen" Wedge Sandal ($24.99). I bought the blue/white stripe but the coral is super cute too! Fashion alert: Stripes are HUGE for spring/summer. As is the Nautical theme. And corals and tangerines are showing up everywhere.Tangerine is actually the Home & Fashion Pantone color of the year! Such a vibrant, feel good color. Can't go wrong with either.


Item #2: Mossimo "Peace" Gladiator T-Strap Flat Sandal ($24.99) - I bought the Animal Print (they look wayyyy better on) but they have a slew of other colors. Unfortunately Target has a glitch in their website for this particular sandal. They have the same sandal listed as two different names with different colors so click HERE for black and animal and HERE for brown, black glitter and gold glitter. Fashion alert: Bold, wild parades of patterns and prints are big for spring/summer - floral, leopard, tropical, tribal. Pretty much anything goes.


FYI; I blogged last spring about a pair of cute braided flats that I noticed they still are selling online. Only $14.99 and available in a handful of colors. I personally love the pewter.




No comments:

Post a Comment