Friday, February 25, 2011

FANCY FRIDAY

Today's Fancy Friday post is a personal plug for my company, Piper Designs -
www.piper-designs.com . I'm always raving about other company's products, I thought it was time to get you hooked on mine. A little over a year ago I started Piper Designs as strictly a kid's terry cloth company. My exclusive line of products consisted of bath robes, bath and beach towels, washcloths, burp rags and baby bibs. Although adorable, I was unfortunately unsatisfied with the manufacturers I was working with so I took some time to revamp Piper Designs' product line.


I knew I wanted the future of Piper Designs to be a reflection of my simplistic style but didn't know what direction I wanted to take. I knew I didn't want to be like the million other super chic, trendy children's companies selling overpriced, impractical merchandise. As I looked at my son in his running shoes, denim jeans and zip hooded sweatshirt pressed up against my matching ensemble of Converse tennis shoes, jeans, and a zip hoodie - my idea was born! Department stores are filled with the latest trends tattooed with obnoxious graphics, trendy frills and expensive price tags. But what about the everyday, wearable essentials? A comfy zip hood in fun colors? An affordable workout top? Capitalizing on the need for a basics company for all ages, my hope is to bring you stylish yet practical everyday apparel and accessories that are easy to care for and wearable for your everyday outings.

So without further ado, I want to introduce you to Piper Designs current line of lifestyle wear that delivers superb function, fit and affordability. We will be adding new products throughout the different seasons and will offer a Monthly Special so please check back frequently. In honor of St. Patrick's Day, the March Special is a women's zip hood in light green. A playful color for spring you won't find in department stores!!

In my efforts to give back, every time you make a purchase through our website, Piper Designs will make a donation on your behalf to World Vision to help the world's most vulnerable children and families in need of the most basic essentials.

Leonardo DaVinci onces said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." I hope you enjoy the simplistic style Piper Designs offers. Have a great weekend and if something tickled your fancy this week, I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! if you say it is cute, then i believe you :)! I actually just got some cute jeans and a new pair of converses, i will look so cute on moving day :)!

    ReplyDelete