Thursday, January 5, 2012

3 Major Beauty Trends in 2012

Ahhhhh - I'm back!!! Sorry for going MIA. Wasn't my intent but it was sure a nice break away from the computer. Miss me? Probably not. Actually I hope not. The holidays should be devoted to family and close friends. Taking time away from this addicting cyber-world was very refreshing and it was a good reminder that there is more to life than blogging and having Facebook suck the life out of me.

With that said, I do plan to still blog. I love it. And I hope you do too. So with no further ado, here is the first blog of 2012 --

It's a new year. Maybe a new you. Maybe you've decided it's your year to actually become "trendy" or at least attempt. And by trendy, I don't mean you have to become a Hipster. Or wear blue lipstick. Let's be reasonable here. I encourage you in 2012 to do a few things here and there that make you feel special. Glamorous. Current.

To get you going in the right direction, here are three upcoming trends in 2012 according to Glamour magazine that take minimal effort to try. Behold:


Trend 1: SUPER BRIGHT NAILS


Vivid! Eye-catching! Fun! Exclamation-pointy!!!!


Trend 2: BOUNCY PONYTAILS


Oh, so bouncy.

Trend 3: SHOCKING LIPSTICK

I'm sure the real trend will be way more wearable than this, but it sure makes for a pretty picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment