Friday, January 13, 2012

Fancy Friday

Hello readers and happy Friday. It's that time; where I tell you about something that tickled my fancy during my week - aka; something I enjoyed, adored or was satisfied by.

This week it was Costco. I love me some Costco. I'm that bi-weekly repeat shopper whose list always consists of the same few items; frozen chicken breasts, broccoli, lettuce, strawberries, apples, grapes, bananas, oatmeal, raisins, tuna, diaper wipes, paper towels, SprayWay glass cleaner, toilet paper, gum, garbage bags. Ok, clearly more than a few but hey, the price is right.

I usually don't veer away from my list but Tuesday was an exception. The Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips just sounded oh so tasty. Note to self; don't go shopping while you're hungry.

Besides the delicious taste, what I love about these particular apple chips is:

1) 100% Organic
2) Baked and dried
3) No preservatives
4) Gluten Free
5) Low calories, no fat
6) Made with only two ingredients - apples and cinnamon
7) No added sugar
8) Big bag is only $4.99
The frustrating part about blogging about Costco is that every Costco stocks different items. Argg. So the next time you are at your local Costco, ask a sales associate to look up if they carry them. If so, snag yourself a bag. They make for a healthy, grab and go snack for you and the kids.

If your Costco doesn't stock them, you can always put in a request (I do it all the time!) or you can buy them off Amazon. Unfortunately for double the price. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment