Thursday, June 23, 2011

RAVE REVIEWS: Love it or Hate it?

If there's one thing that you'll never find my refrigerator without it's Spray Butter. Zero calories and zero fat...of course it's in my refrigerator. I recognize it's probably the most processed item on the grocery shelves but I figure a few squirts here and there, isn't going to kill me. Plus I did some research and there is nothing on the Internet claiming that it's harmful to your health.

Recently "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" came out with a few new products. One being the "I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil." Although they claim it's great for roasting chicken and vegetables and it's got the added benefits of the EVOO, this product, in my opinion, is hands down DISGUSTING!!! The olive oil taste is repulsive. I give this two thumbs DOWN.

While we're on the Spray Butter topic - Vons/Safeway grocery stores have recently come out with their own generic brand of Spray Butter. While I was stoked to be saving a few bucks, it too was a huge disappointment. The taste is nothing like the real deal.

So with all that said...if you're a Spray Butter connoisseur, stick with the straight up original "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment