Box of Yellow Cake Mix
3 1/2 oz package instant lemon pudding mix
4 large eggs
3/4 c. vegetable oil
4 c. confectioners' sugar
1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
1 lemon, zested
3 TBS. vegetable oil
3 TBS. water
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Combine the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs and oil and blend well with an electric mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
4) Pour a small amount of batter, filling each muffin tin half way.
5) Bake for 12 minutes.
To make the glaze;
1) Sift the sugar into a mixing bowl.
2) Add the lemon juice, zest, oil and water and mix with a spoon until smooth.
With fingers, dip the cupcakes into the glaze while they are still warm, covering as much as the cake as possible. Or you can spool the glaze over the warm cupcakes, turning them to completely coat. Place on wire rack with wax paper underneath to catch the drips. Let the glaze set thoroughly, about 1 hour, before storing.
I hope this ends your weekend on a sweet note! xo