Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Miracle Tennis Shoe Cleaner: Fingernail Polish Remover

 
Why hello!!!!!! Gosh it's been a while. Again. Since June I believe. Whoopsy. Summer absolutely kicked my butt when it came to anything me. Instead I schlepped four kids under six to and from multiple states, tore down and assembled more pack' n' plays than most people do in their entire life, and attended to infant teething twins that refuse to eat anything but Legos and leaves. I can't promise I'm back consistently but I've been dying to tell you about this new cleaning tip so you got me today.

I might be late to the party and I don't doubt this fab secret is old news on Pinterest but if you don't know about it, you're going to love it, especially if your kids brand new school shoes already look like they ran through the mud fields. The dirty part I'm talking about is the white part of the rubber sole and toe. My kids have converse so there's a lot of white rubber exposed and it drives this perfectionist bananas when it's grimy looking.

 
The solution: FINGERNAIL POLISH REMOVER. Put a good amount on a cotton ball or round face pad and rub the white rubber with a decent amount of force. Don't worry the polish won't ruin the material or coloring of the shoes itself. The dirt on the white sole will disappear before your eyes and you'll have a pair of shoes that look brand spanking new.

*If shoes are super dirty, you may need to use a toothbrush to scrub with soap and water first.

4 comments:

  1. I have also used the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It works like a charm on the rubber parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very nice and amazing projected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Take High Quality 3D Rendering Services from quickgunz
    Quickgunz Pvt Ltd designs Best 3d Render for our clients at their budget which shows client Experience in Their product or model.We design every kind 3D Rendering services which maintains high quality at the end of the notch.
    For Discuss project with us send your reference at Info@quickgunz.com or whatsapp us us : +91 7011 857 112 / +91 9971540032
    3D Rendering Services
    3D Rendering service

    ReplyDelete