Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wear it Wednesday: Too Taboo

The sun is showing it's face more and more and it's time to talk toenails. The beauty experts are encouraging us to be wild and bold in our picks this summer. The trends include intense colors of the rainbow; bold blues, vibrant oranges, electric greens. And my personal favorite - bright fuchsia.

Thank goodness for the fuchsia. Call me boring but I can't stomach looking down to a Kool-Aid color blue on my toes. To me a bright fuchsia screams confident. Put together. Classy but knows how to come out and play. A fuchsia manicure or pedicure looks great with everything from classic denim and navy to sleek black and is eye-catching on any skin tone.

Wondering what fuchsia hue has my attention? You better believe I'll be sporting this on my toes this summer.


 
 
Essie nail color is Too Taboo - part of the Essie Neon Collection.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment