Sunday, June 26, 2011

SWEET SUNDAY



On our way home from a family day up at Lake Arrowhead (gorgeous!) as I was thinking about what my "Sweet Sunday" post would be, I received a text from Mia, my good friend and queen of desserts, saying she had an AMAZING Sweet Sunday dessert for me to blog about. Praise the Lord! Thanks Mia for making today's post so easy!

Although I've never tried this, Mia swears it's to die for. Super healthy and even if you aren't a peanut butter fan, she claims it doesn't even taste anything like peanut butter.

~Clean Eating Caramel Popcorn~

Ingredients:
1/4 cup peanut butter (she used the natural pb, so there isn't any added sugar)
1/2 cup honey
8-10 cups popped popcorn

Directions:
Tip: Read through the steps first so you know what you to. You’ll need to work quickly.

In a small pot, warm the honey on high heat. Bring it to a boil.
Let it boil up in the pot about 1 inch and then quickly remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter with a whisk and whisk until smooth. Should be “pourable.”
Pour over the popcorn and mix with a spoon.

I hope this ends your weekend on a sweet note! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment