Friday, January 21, 2011

FANCY FRIDAY

You better brace yourself...and get out your credit cards. These will tickle your fancy. I was recently having coffee with a girlfriend, Ali Bray from Mama Manifesto - if you don't read her blog, you need to start - and she showed me her fabulous new wallet from Saltbox NYC.

How cute are these??? The Geo and Basketweave patterns - ahhhh, I'm obsessed. The colors are so fun and playful. Banana and Kiwi being my favorite. Perfect for spring. Every Saltbox product is made from heavy gauge canvas treated to be stain and water resistant which makes it great for year-round use. They have an extensive versatile product line of bags from card holders to travel totes offered in seven vibrant patterns that you'll want to get your hands on.

So there you have it - my FANCY FRIDAY pick. Your turn...

**New to Hailey's Helpful Hints and wondering what is FANCY FRIDAY? I want to know what tickles your fancy; meaning tell me about something this week that made you smile. Something you liked, something you saw. Something you want or desire. It can be a new book you've started. A dinner recipe. A new pair of earrings you bought. An act of kindness. A art project from your son. There are no rules to what puts a smile on your face. And what makes you happy, makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love their patterns. That zigzag pattern is calling out to me ... must save my pennies!

    ReplyDelete