~Spinach Lasagna Rolls~
Courtesy of Gina's Skinny Recipes
9 lasagna noodles, cooked
10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
15 oz fat free ricotta cheese (I like Polly-o)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
salt and fresh pepper
32 oz tomato sauce
9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
3) Spoon about 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish.
4) Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and lay out cooked lasagna noodles. Make sure noodles are dry.
5) Take 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture and spread evenly over noodle.
6) Roll carefully and place seam side down onto the baking dish. Repeat with remaining noodles.
7) Ladle sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
8) Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts. Makes 9 rolls.
To serve, spoon a little sauce on the plate with a side salad.