Thursday, May 24, 2012

What I'm wearin' now...

Wondering what's my nail color of choice as I head into summer? At the moment, I'm really diggin' Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Fast Dry nail color in "Instant Iris." It's perky. Bright. Inspires me to bold and live outloud.

The picture looks more purple than it really is. I'd describe it as more magenta. Perfect for toes. Alittle obnoxious for the hands. Looks great with a tan.


Besides the color, I really like Sally's Insta-Dri polish. It goes on quickly and smooth. It dries in 60 seconds and is a nice shiny finish. My favorite feature - the over-sized brush. One coat and my nail was completely covered. Big toe excluded obviously. Truly genius.

Available in Target stores for $3.59. Check out Sally's other fantastic colors - Beautiful Orange You Fast screams summer while Coral Rush, Flyin Fuschia and Rapidly Rose are fun and perfectly PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment