Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who would have thought: SHUTTERS



Similar to my "New Uses for Old Things" section, I thought this idea deserved some love. How crafty is this? Shutters for paper organization. Yet another brilliant idea from Martha Stewart.

This particular trio hangs on the wall over a hallway console but you could do this in your office or area in kitchen. Their louvers are a perfect (not to mention plentiful) spot to tuck invitations, display artwork, or hang a message pad.

Here is the link for the tutorial on how to make and hang this awesome idea. I personally would just go buy the finished shutters at Home Depot or Lowes, have your hubby put a little hook on the back and hang. What a great project for him this weekend right?!?! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This board looks awesome! Very creative. I am totally inspired by your creation. I'll try to visit some thrift shops here to look for custom shutters that I can use. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete