Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last minute gift idea

Need a last minute gift idea for either a man or a woman that won't have you searching high and low? If so, bee-line to your nearest Nordstrom, Macys or even Target and pick up Dolce & Gabbana's LIGHT BLUE perfume/cologne.


This is a scent I've been wearing for years and it never fails me. It smells delicious. I get compliments left and right and eight times out of ten I'll get asked what perfume I am wearing. It's very light and crisp and stays on all day long. It's floral/fruity smell is one that can be worn both day and night. The men's "Light Blue Pour Homme" is equally as yummy. My husband wears it and you better believe, he has to 'fend me off. :)

Usually going with the Gift Set is the best deal but you can pick up the Women's Eau De Toilette Spray for $62-85 for a 1.7 or 3.4 oz. bottle or the Men's Pour Homme for $57-73 for the 2.5 or 4.2 oz. bottle.

So if you've been procrastinating, luckily with this gift you still have time. Most malls are open until 10:00 PM on the 23rd but will close early (usually around 5:00) on Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment