Friday, August 10, 2012

What I'm wearing now...


Found this fab find at Target and it's honestly the most TANtastic powder I've worn in a long time. Although Milani carries several shades of this Multitasker Face Powder, I use it specifically as a bronzing powder.

Why do I love it so much? It's a multi-purpose face powder with light to medium coverage so it covers what I need without feeling heavy and caked with makeup. It provides a natural matte finish without any discoball shimmer. I've found it evens out my skin tone from the sun spots on my lower jawbone and aborbs excess oil to reduce any shine. It lasts for hours and alittle goes a long way. For an extreme multitasker like myself, this product, and it's price, lives up to my standards.

The color I wear: Medium Tan - 06.  Available at Target for a whopping $5.99.

See what others are saying about this product HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment