Sunday, June 17, 2012
Citrus meets creamy sweetness in this refreshing dessert. A low fat summer hit around my house courtesy of Shape.com.
Prep time: 10 min
1 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp light butter, melted
1 14-ounce can fat-free sweetened, condensed milk
3/4 cup (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
1) Using a fork, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
2) Lightly press 3/4 of the graham-cracker mixture on the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan (or single serving cups).
3) In a large bowl, mix together condensed milk and lemonade.
4) Fold in the whipped topping.
5) Pour over the graham cracker crust.
6) Sprinkle remaining graham crumbs over the lemonade mixture.
7) Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Nutrition Score per serving: (1/2 cup) 183 calories, 73 g carbs(2.9%), 4.16 g fat(20%), 0.3 g fiber, 7 g protein(35.5%)
I hope this ends your weekend on a sweet note! And happiest of days to all the father's out there!